Welcome to MT 3's musings, learning and sharing environment - we hope you enjoy looking at our work and will share your thoughts and comments with us too!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Personification Poem ~ Chair


The chair screeched as I sat down.
At the top of my leg I broke.
If I was awake my leg would hurt but I'm tired so I'll go to bed.
Being dragged or being carried "Yay" I don't have to walk.
Stacked on top of anothers head.
Another day another sore back, being sat on everyday all I want to do is play.
Instead I'm squashed to death.
• I look out the window on a sunny day, and all I can think of is play play play
 I can't jump up high but I can be dropped by kids over a centimetre high I can't take it.
 D E V ON

4 comments:

  1. I love how you've managed to create a chair with so much character. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! most comfortable office chair under 200

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! Chair Cushion For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this usefull article, waiting for this article like this again. anti gravity chair

    ReplyDelete