Welcome to MT 3's musings, learning and sharing environment - we hope you enjoy looking at our work and will share your thoughts and comments with us too!

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Teddy Bear Day!

My rabbit is a girl 

I have had her for one year now

Her name is London

She is extremely fluffy

I like to snuggle with her in bed

By Violet

By Holly

 


 By Griffin


By Regan


 By Mickey

 

 

My brother got him

He got him from pumpkin patch

His name is Oscar

Carlos gave him to me when i was born

He is a tan colour 


 By Savvy



This is Panda - he is a small version of the big one I had to leave behind in England.

He has been with me for nearly 25 years!

He is called Panda because his big version I've had since I was a baby and he was called Panda too - I see him every time I go home to the UK! 

They BOTH sleep in my bed with me every night! [One in the UK and one here]

His bestie friend is....wait for it.....Froggy!

By Miss C

No comments:

Post a Comment